Tuesday, February 8, 2011

about myself

hi
myself shivek born on 10th nov. 1989 at gaya completed my 10th n 12th studies there itself n later on i moved to hyderabad in efl university for learning a foreign language n right now i m in jnu pursuing d same course but one thng is dat i m very much passonate about my goals n i do some kind of poetry in hindi n dats my hobby
but i m very much unlucky as i dont hv frndz n moreover they hv very much bad assumptions about me..........
i tried ma best to make them understnd all d time but i failed whnevr i tried for dis i failed but i hv not given up i m sure n confident dat the day iss not so far when they will understnd me n i will b a better person for them apart from dis i m very much confident about myself having a just do attitude with full dedication
as i m a differently challenged person so i request to all the person of differently challenged category not to loose their patience n go ahead in lyf in order to get success
so frnds dats it for 2day keep reading my blogs for further updates...... n also to knw the truth of ma lyf.........
   bye........
tkcare.......

No comments:

Post a Comment